- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Display problem on user control panel
13 years 3 weeks ago #122692
by larsf96
Display problem on user control panel was created by larsf96
Hello,
When I'm in user control panel, the page looks like this:
The images are not displayed correctly. How can I fix this?
Regards,
Lars
-- url of the page with the problem -- : silkas-gartentraeume.de/index.php?option...ut=cpanel&Itemid=114 (is in Maintance mode because website is not finished)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox
When I'm in user control panel, the page looks like this:
The images are not displayed correctly. How can I fix this?
Regards,
Lars
-- url of the page with the problem -- : silkas-gartentraeume.de/index.php?option...ut=cpanel&Itemid=114 (is in Maintance mode because website is not finished)
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome, Firefox
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122697
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Display problem on user control panel
Hi Lars,
This is probably a css issue, your template must be overriding the Hikashop css and hide the images.
What you have to do is to check the css by inspecting the element (right click on the element in your browser) and finding the css rule causing this. If you need help, give us an access to your website and we'll take a look (but please, try by yourself first
)
This is probably a css issue, your template must be overriding the Hikashop css and hide the images.
What you have to do is to check the css by inspecting the element (right click on the element in your browser) and finding the css rule causing this. If you need help, give us an access to your website and we'll take a look (but please, try by yourself first
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122699
by larsf96
Replied by larsf96 on topic Display problem on user control panel
Ok.. I tried to find out the CSS rule, but I'm not really good in css so i couldn`t find anything 
I've got a login for you because website is in maintance, should I send the login data to you via PN)
Thank you!
Lars

I've got a login for you because website is in maintance, should I send the login data to you via PN)
Thank you!
Lars
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122705
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display problem on user control panel
You can use our contact form to send the login data:
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please provide the link to this thread in your message.
www.hikashop.com/contact-us.html
Please provide the link to this thread in your message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122708
by larsf96
Ok, I did
Replied by larsf96 on topic Display problem on user control panel
nicolas wrote: You can use our contact form to send the login data:
Ok, I did
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122786
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display problem on user control panel
Hi,
Your template includes the bootstrap css file after the HikaShop one.
It generates your issue.
Regards,
Your template includes the bootstrap css file after the HikaShop one.
It generates your issue.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122893
by larsf96
Replied by larsf96 on topic Display problem on user control panel
Thank you! Do you know what file I need to change? I searched for it in my template folder but I couldn't find the correct one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122920
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display problem on user control panel
Hi
I don't know how your template is made so I will say the generic fine "index.php" in your template folder.
templates/your_template_name/index.php
Regards,
I don't know how your template is made so I will say the generic fine "index.php" in your template folder.
templates/your_template_name/index.php
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122922
by larsf96
Replied by larsf96 on topic Display problem on user control panel
Ok, i found it 
Here is the code:
To what place do I need to move the bootstrap.css? I put it behind the icons.css but then the website looks very strange.
Here is the code:
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/media/jui/css/bootstrap.css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/basics.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/layout.css.php?max_sitewidth=<?php echo $this->params->get('max_sitewidth','960');?>&responsive=<?php echo $this->params->get('responsive','1');?>" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/menu.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/template.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/content_types.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/formelements.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/typography.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo $this->baseurl ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template ?>/css/icons.css" type="text/css" />
To what place do I need to move the bootstrap.css? I put it behind the icons.css but then the website looks very strange.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122989
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display problem on user control panel
Hi,
We are not templaters and I think you will understand that I can't fix your template for you, you need someone specialized for this.
What I can tell you is that, it's not the order in the code that you have given. There is somewhere a special code which includes the javascript and the stylesheet asked from the other components.
What I can tell you too is that, when I have to make templates, I never use this kind of code. Joomla includes bootstrap, I really don't understand why a template would not use it in the normal way
Regards,
We are not templaters and I think you will understand that I can't fix your template for you, you need someone specialized for this.
What I can tell you is that, it's not the order in the code that you have given. There is somewhere a special code which includes the javascript and the stylesheet asked from the other components.
What I can tell you too is that, when I have to make templates, I never use this kind of code. Joomla includes bootstrap, I really don't understand why a template would not use it in the normal way
Code:
// Add Bootstrap Framework (css+js)
JHtml::_('bootstrap.framework');
// Add Stylesheets
$doc->addStyleSheet('templates/'.$this->template.'/css/template.css');
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds