- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
13 years 2 weeks ago #124042
by innovoweb
pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem was created by innovoweb
If the billing and shipping address printed both, they are not aligned. The delivery address on the right side is a little above the billing address. How can I change this please?
This problem has been discussed more than a year ago. I bought the PDF invoice plugin now, and the problem is still present.
Then another question: The amounts below are centrally aligned, which is not very nice, can I change this so that the amounts are aligned to the right?
This problem has been discussed more than a year ago. I bought the PDF invoice plugin now, and the problem is still present.
Then another question: The amounts below are centrally aligned, which is not very nice, can I change this so that the amounts are aligned to the right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124084
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi,
You have to edit the file "attacinvoice/invoice.php" in the plugin attachinvoice, the pdf invoice template is in that file.
You have to edit the file "attacinvoice/invoice.php" in the plugin attachinvoice, the pdf invoice template is in that file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124464
by innovoweb
Replied by innovoweb on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi,
I know where I need to make the change, but it does not work! See also the link to the forum, I have changed the same way, no chance ...
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/66835-pd...questions.html#66835
Regard Esther
I know where I need to make the change, but it does not work! See also the link to the forum, I have changed the same way, no chance ...
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/66835-pd...questions.html#66835
Regard Esther
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124507
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi
The plugin checks the file "invoice.php" in the "media/com_hikashop/plugins/" folder and if there is no file, it will use the default "invoice.php" in the sub folder "attachinvoice" (in the plugin folder).
By modifying the file which is used by the plugin, you will change the result of the new generated PDF.
Regards,
Code:
if(file_exists(HIKASHOP_MEDIA.'plugins'.DS.'invoice.php')){
$file = HIKASHOP_MEDIA.'plugins'.DS.'invoice.php';
}else{
$file = dirname(__FILE__).DS.'attachinvoice'.DS.'invoice.php';
}
By modifying the file which is used by the plugin, you will change the result of the new generated PDF.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124538
by innovoweb
Replied by innovoweb on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. Sorry, but I think we are not talking about the same thing. The problem I have is the same as that described in this link www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/66835-pd...questions.html#66835 , (see also attachment)
I've followed all the suggestions for change, but unfortunately without success. Also commenting out the country fixed, does not work.
Regards
Thanks for your answer. Sorry, but I think we are not talking about the same thing. The problem I have is the same as that described in this link www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/66835-pd...questions.html#66835 , (see also attachment)
I've followed all the suggestions for change, but unfortunately without success. Also commenting out the country fixed, does not work.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124668
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi,
Thanks to tell us exactly which file you are editing, and the modifications done.
We are talking about the same thing, and we are giving the same solution as the topic you gave.
So I think that there is something that is not done as it should.
Thanks to tell us exactly which file you are editing, and the modifications done.
We are talking about the same thing, and we are giving the same solution as the topic you gave.
So I think that there is something that is not done as it should.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125038
by innovoweb
Replied by innovoweb on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi,
I have changed in the ivoice.php at addressess td (padding-left), the number of 50 to 10 px. The two address fields are now on the same line.
I have also changed the attachinvoice.php so the PDF is sent to the first mail. This works, but now the invoice number is not displayed.
Where is the problem?
Regards
I have changed in the ivoice.php at addressess td (padding-left), the number of 50 to 10 px. The two address fields are now on the same line.
I have also changed the attachinvoice.php so the PDF is sent to the first mail. This works, but now the invoice number is not displayed.
Where is the problem?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125060
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
It probably come from the changes made, can you give us the edited parts ?
Thanks to put them between the tags [ code] ... [/code] (without spaces).
Thanks to put them between the tags [ code] ... [/code] (without spaces).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #125077
by innovoweb
Replied by innovoweb on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi,
I replaced this line:
by the line:
Regards
I replaced this line:
Code:
if(empty($data->mail_name) || empty($data->data->order_status) || $data->mail_name != 'order_status_notification' || $data->data->order_status != 'confirmed') return;
Code:
if(empty($data->mail_name) || empty($data->data->order_status) || !in_array($data->mail_name,array('order_status_notification','order_creation_notification'))) return;
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by Jerome. Reason: adding [code] for code.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125131
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic pdf invoice plugin - an existing problem
Hi,
The invoice number is generated when the order_status is "confirmed" or "shipped".
You can change this value in the HikaShop configuration. If you add the order status "created", the invoice number will be generate during the order creation (and will be displayed in the first email).
Regards,
The invoice number is generated when the order_status is "confirmed" or "shipped".
You can change this value in the HikaShop configuration. If you add the order status "created", the invoice number will be generate during the order creation (and will be displayed in the first email).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds