- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop Social Networks Plugin Options
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #125042
by matps
Hikashop Social Networks Plugin Options was created by matps
Hi Guys,
My problem is with the Hikashop Social Networks Plugin (which is great by the way!), but I have a small issue with it.
For my products I have a tabbed view setup using I believe NoNumber Tabs plugin. Anyway I need to use the html of (curly brackets) tab Tasting Notes (curly brackets) and (curly brackets) /tabs (curly brackets) to create this tabbed view.
For example - www.craftkeg.com/index.php/all-products/...ct/191-dockside-dark
The problem arises when I recommended a product to Facebook it includes the {tab Tasting Notes} part of the html when it posts which obviously doesn't mean anything to end users!
Is there a way of controlling what it posts to Facebook to perhaps strip out or not show this html?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
My problem is with the Hikashop Social Networks Plugin (which is great by the way!), but I have a small issue with it.
For my products I have a tabbed view setup using I believe NoNumber Tabs plugin. Anyway I need to use the html of (curly brackets) tab Tasting Notes (curly brackets) and (curly brackets) /tabs (curly brackets) to create this tabbed view.
For example - www.craftkeg.com/index.php/all-products/...ct/191-dockside-dark
The problem arises when I recommended a product to Facebook it includes the {tab Tasting Notes} part of the html when it posts which obviously doesn't mean anything to end users!
Is there a way of controlling what it posts to Facebook to perhaps strip out or not show this html?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by matps.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125083
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hikashop Social Networks Plugin Options
Hi,
In the v2.2.2 we changed the way the tabs are created, it was using jQuery which cause some problems.
Thanks to wait the next release which should arrive this week.
In the v2.2.2 we changed the way the tabs are created, it was using jQuery which cause some problems.
Thanks to wait the next release which should arrive this week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds