- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Subcategory with no product
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I read a lot of posts in this forum but I cannot understand why I have this problem.
I created a SHOP menu with product listing, associated with module product related listing.
The filters works correctly but when I click on a subcategory with product (ex. bijoux>anelli or bijoux>collane) no product is shown.
Can you please help me? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't reproduce the problem, can you give us step by step the way to reproduce the problem ?
When I filter with for example the word "argento", I have the results, and then when clicking on Bijoux > Anelli, I can see the anelli.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you click anelli no results are shown, but there are 2 products.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I've done some tests through your website, I used your "le creazioni" left menu and your products are actually showing. Did you solved the problem ? if not can you give us more information ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In subcategory ANELLI there are 2 products but I can't see them.
I attach the screenshot of the menu SHOP so you can see if anything is wrong.
Hope everything is clear now, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Go to the Joomla configuration page of all of your sub-menu like Anelli
- Set the "Menu Item Type" option of your Joomla menu to "Products listing"
- Then you'll just have to configure your product listing content menu that will be link to this menu (by using the HikaShop Options link)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The problem exists also if I publish the Hikashop menu that I created before the accordion one, if you want I will publish the Hikashop menu and you'll test with this one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Your menu seems to be a category listing menu.
That's why when we use the breadcrumb to go up in the "bijoux" category, we only see categories.
monica.bsign.it/index.php/shop-mdm/category/12-bijoux
So, I recommend you to follow the HikaShop tutorial in order to create a product listing module and associate it to your category listing menu
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...html#categories_menu
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
monica.bsign.it/index.php/shop-mdm/category/12-bijoux
A product listing menu ?! Are you really sure ?
It is the first time that I see that a product listing menu displaying a category listing and do not display any product.
Maybe it was a product listing when you made the screenshot but if you just click on the link and just read what I wrote I don't think that you can really say that it is a product listing.
If you read my previous message, you will have all useful information on how configure it correctly.
So if you want to understand what's wrong, just have to accept what I am telling you
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
the menu SHOP is a product listing, I attach again the screenshot so you can see.
I cannot understand the problem, really. I read carefully what you told me, but it's all as you said, I'm sorry. If you want an access to backend let me know, thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In another way ?
For what I see, you attached a product listing module to your category listing menu.
As you can see in the screenshot, your category listing menu (menu id : 143) has not something in his "submodules" : a product listing module (module id: 134).
Is for a category listing menu.id="hikashop_category_information_menu_143" class="hikashop_categories_listing_main"
Is for a module attached to a category listing menu. The module is a product listing.id="hikashop_category_information_module_134" class="hikashop_products_listing_main"
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's not solved as I suppose but now it works.
Thanks anyway.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.