- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 1
Order Page on Admin Site
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #128334
by Huski
Order Page on Admin Site was created by Huski
When I look at an order, down the bottom of the order page it is showing order history.
This order history is showing a whole of text under the "Information" section which makes the page really wide so I have to scroll a long way to get to see the prices of the order.
This is part of the text that is showing. It seems to only happen if it is a Paypal payment - payments by bank transfer are ok - I can see the entire order and only have to scroll down.
"Array ( [option] => com_hikashop [ctrl] => checkout [task] => notify [notif_payment] => paypal [tmpl] => component [lang] => en [Itemid] => 358 [mc_gross] => 95.17 [invoice] => 159 [auth_exp] => 03:21:10 Nov 15, 2013 PST [protection_eligibility] => Eligible [address_status] => unconfirmed [item_number1] =>....................
How do I fix this. It has been doing this for a long time and I can't remember when it actually happened.
Thanks
This order history is showing a whole of text under the "Information" section which makes the page really wide so I have to scroll a long way to get to see the prices of the order.
This is part of the text that is showing. It seems to only happen if it is a Paypal payment - payments by bank transfer are ok - I can see the entire order and only have to scroll down.
"Array ( [option] => com_hikashop [ctrl] => checkout [task] => notify [notif_payment] => paypal [tmpl] => component [lang] => en [Itemid] => 358 [mc_gross] => 95.17 [invoice] => 159 [auth_exp] => 03:21:10 Nov 15, 2013 PST [protection_eligibility] => Eligible [address_status] => unconfirmed [item_number1] =>....................
How do I fix this. It has been doing this for a long time and I can't remember when it actually happened.
Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Huski.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128354
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Page on Admin Site
Hi,
Can you check if the "debug" option of your Paypal payment method is set to YES ? If that's the case, can you set it to NO and test it again ?
Can you check if the "debug" option of your Paypal payment method is set to YES ? If that's the case, can you set it to NO and test it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128366
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Order Page on Admin Site
It was set to Debug and I changed it to No but that didn't fix it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128379
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Order Page on Admin Site
Did you tried to complete another order with the Paypal payment method ? If not can you do it ? Also can you show me some screenshots of the problem that you are having, so that I can see what issue you're really facing.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128464
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Order Page on Admin Site
Screen shot attached.
I can't do an order using Paypal unless I order and pay for something with my credit card which I don't want to do.
Will have to wait till another order comes in.
I can't do an order using Paypal unless I order and pay for something with my credit card which I don't want to do.
Will have to wait till another order comes in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128477
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Order Page on Admin Site
Yes, turning off the debug option will not display that for new orders.
So you should be fine now.
So you should be fine now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128758
by Huski
Replied by Huski on topic Order Page on Admin Site
all good - thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds