- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 4
Speeding Up Site - Compatibility with hikashop
12 years 11 months ago #128941
by bluewave
Speeding Up Site - Compatibility with hikashop was created by bluewave
Hi, I am using latest version of Business Edition.
I want to speed up my site, and looking at some joomla extensions that deal with compression, optimization, etc.
By chance, is there a specific joomla extension that you know works well with Hikashop that will increase speed and be compatible (wont break the component, works well with it) with Hikashop?
Thanks.
I want to speed up my site, and looking at some joomla extensions that deal with compression, optimization, etc.
By chance, is there a specific joomla extension that you know works well with Hikashop that will increase speed and be compatible (wont break the component, works well with it) with Hikashop?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129014
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Speeding Up Site - Compatibility with hikashop
Hi,
I have not knowledge about speeding up component.
But you should be able to use any component, it should work with hikashop.
I have not knowledge about speeding up component.
But you should be able to use any component, it should work with hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds