- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
SEF Product ID
12 years 11 months ago #130114
by kbertsch
SEF Product ID was created by kbertsch
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
prptech.net/shop/product/4-eclipse-wound-healing-aid
-- HikaShop version -- : latest as of 10/29/2013
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hello, I was just wondering if their was a way to remove the product id from the url when looking at a product that is within hikashop? SEF options are enabled in Hikashop also fyi.
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : latest as of 10/29/2013
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hello, I was just wondering if their was a way to remove the product id from the url when looking at a product that is within hikashop? SEF options are enabled in Hikashop also fyi.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130146
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic SEF Product ID
Hi,
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
I think that you'll probably find your answer through this thread :
You can't remove it with the SEF routing in HikaShop.
I think that if you use AceSef, you can have such SEF URLs though:
www.joomace.net/downloads/acesef/extensions/hikashop-acesef
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds