- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
How I can hide "ARS" in the public price!
12 years 11 months ago #130230
by jchorch
How I can hide "ARS" in the public price! was created by jchorch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How I can hide "ARS" in the public price!
Hi,
There is no such thing by default in prices. So it means that you added it yourself.
It could be a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
It could be a view customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
But you should know better than us
There is no such thing by default in prices. So it means that you added it yourself.
It could be a translation override:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
It could be a view customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
But you should know better than us
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130931
by jchorch
Replied by jchorch on topic How I can hide "ARS" in the public price!
i want hide code "ARS" and show symbol "$" before the price.
like that -> "$ 00.00" :S
like that -> "$ 00.00" :S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #130935
by jchorch
Replied by jchorch on topic How I can hide "ARS" in the public price!
done!!
format = %n
and
symbol before price = yes
:woohoo:
format = %n
and
symbol before price = yes
:woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds