- Posts: 99
- Thank you received: 2
Search with translated custom field values
12 years 4 months ago #156527
by gulp
Replied by gulp on topic Search with translated custom field values
I've uninstalled Falang, deleted the two falang tables and reinstalled the 1.40 version.
Then I get the hikashop_product.xml default file and reinstalled in Falang ...
Now it works back, but leaks of the added custom fields, what is changed in hikashop structure then what to update in my customized hikashop_product.xml file ?
Thank you
Then I get the hikashop_product.xml default file and reinstalled in Falang ...
Now it works back, but leaks of the added custom fields, what is changed in hikashop structure then what to update in my customized hikashop_product.xml file ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156794
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Search with translated custom field values
Hi,
I think that this thread can help you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-results.html#156642
I think that this thread can help you:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-results.html#156642
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156800
by gulp
Replied by gulp on topic Search with translated custom field values
Thank you for your suggestion,
I can't find out how it could help me, now the problem is on the backend of falang due to missing custom fields added to hikashop,
probably I've to create a new topic ...
I can't find out how it could help me, now the problem is on the backend of falang due to missing custom fields added to hikashop,
probably I've to create a new topic ...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156804
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Search with translated custom field values
Hi,
Sorry, I have answered regarding the title. And I gave you this solution because we updated the search plugin.
Yes, thanks to create a new topic related on your current issue. It will be better for the user search results, etc.
Sorry, I have answered regarding the title. And I gave you this solution because we updated the search plugin.
Yes, thanks to create a new topic related on your current issue. It will be better for the user search results, etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156891
by gulp
Replied by gulp on topic Search with translated custom field values
Hello,
I've solved by re-editing the updated xml and re-adding the new fields, now everything works fine !
Thank you !
I've solved by re-editing the updated xml and re-adding the new fields, now everything works fine !
Thank you !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 months ago #156899
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Search with translated custom field values
Hi,
Glad to hear that, and thanks to have shared your solution
That will help other users.
Glad to hear that, and thanks to have shared your solution
The following user(s) said Thank You: gulp
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds