- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
checkout ignoring workflow when someone registers
12 years 9 months ago #135988
by shifty_
checkout ignoring workflow when someone registers was created by shifty_
When someone checksout and registers (i.e. not an existing customer) the workflow of the checkout is ignored...
For example I have the following in the advanced workflow process (or see workflow.png) :
Box 1 => Cart
Box 2 => Login
Box 3 => Cart / Payment / Fields
And when someone logs in or is already logged in they see the correct checkout page with no problems (see attached "when you login.png"). It is comprised of the Cart and a payment option, the currency is AUD - everything is fine.
But when someone registers they get a different checkout page (see attached "when you register.png") that comprises of:
Any ideas what could cause this? Have I done something I shouldn't have with the workflow?
Thanks in advance...
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
For example I have the following in the advanced workflow process (or see workflow.png) :
Box 1 => Cart
Box 2 => Login
Box 3 => Cart / Payment / Fields
And when someone logs in or is already logged in they see the correct checkout page with no problems (see attached "when you login.png"). It is comprised of the Cart and a payment option, the currency is AUD - everything is fine.
But when someone registers they get a different checkout page (see attached "when you register.png") that comprises of:
- Checkout progress bar (even though it is disabled)
- Billing Address (even though it's not in any of the workflow boxes)
- Coupon Input field (again, coupons arenot in the workflow)
- Price is in Euro's even though I have AUD selected
Any ideas what could cause this? Have I done something I shouldn't have with the workflow?
Thanks in advance...
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browsers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136016
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic checkout ignoring workflow when someone registers
Can you give me a link to your shop so that I can test your checkout workflow myself ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #136324
by shifty_
Replied by shifty_ on topic checkout ignoring workflow when someone registers
Hi Mohamed
I PM'd you yesterday with all the details to test... Did you get that message?
I PM'd you yesterday with all the details to test... Did you get that message?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #136695
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic checkout ignoring workflow when someone registers
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
I just tested it and I think that I'll need a temporary access to you back-end so that I can directly test it with different configurations, and fount out from where you problem is comging from.
Sorry for the late reply.
I just tested it and I think that I'll need a temporary access to you back-end so that I can directly test it with different configurations, and fount out from where you problem is comging from.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds