- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
question about subscription
12 years 9 months ago #137146
by PKP
question about subscription was created by PKP
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.maple-crafts.com
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I have question about subscription (see photo1.jpg).
At first place, I did not specify it after I purchased your hikashop business version 2.2.2 .
Today I found update notification of new version 2.2.3 in joomla backend.
I got the same result (see photo2.jpg) whether or not I try to specify my domain name into subscripton box.
Why is that?
Will there be other problems between specify domain name and leave it blank?
Will there be an update notification if I want to use my purchased Hikashop software for other web sites?
Of updating, I think I can still do it manually for any sites.
From this topic "One license for multiply domains? ( www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-domains.html#123414 )"
I knew only a domain name specified there can be got support from Hikashop team.
Well, should I specify my domain name? What would be you suggestion?
Thank you
PKP
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.10
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi, I have question about subscription (see photo1.jpg).
At first place, I did not specify it after I purchased your hikashop business version 2.2.2 .
Today I found update notification of new version 2.2.3 in joomla backend.
I got the same result (see photo2.jpg) whether or not I try to specify my domain name into subscripton box.
Why is that?
Will there be other problems between specify domain name and leave it blank?
Will there be an update notification if I want to use my purchased Hikashop software for other web sites?
Of updating, I think I can still do it manually for any sites.
From this topic "One license for multiply domains? ( www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...-domains.html#123414 )"
I knew only a domain name specified there can be got support from Hikashop team.
Well, should I specify my domain name? What would be you suggestion?
Thank you
PKP
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137154
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic question about subscription
Hi,
After you specify the domain there, you need to click on the "purge cache" button of your joomla updater or it won't see the change.
Yu can still do it manually by installing the package via the joomla installer.
After you specify the domain there, you need to click on the "purge cache" button of your joomla updater or it won't see the change.
Yu can still do it manually by installing the package via the joomla installer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds