- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Another Control Panel display problem
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #137500
by shinehaid
Another Control Panel display problem was created by shinehaid
I'm having an apparent display conflict between my template and the way that Hikashop displays elements in the control panel (see attached file). Is there anyway to change the background of the affected areas to a different one?
Thanks in advance,
Mark
Thanks in advance,
Mark
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by shinehaid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #137533
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Another Control Panel display problem
Hi,
Sure using some CSS code will probably do the job.
Sure using some CSS code will probably do the job.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137563
by shinehaid
Replied by shinehaid on topic Another Control Panel display problem
Mohamed,
Thanks, but I'm not a CSS programmer. In fact, I'm not a programmer beyond some VERY simple stuff. I'm able to see the elements in Firebug and change them but have no idea how or what to edit in order to make this permanent.
Mark
Thanks, but I'm not a CSS programmer. In fact, I'm not a programmer beyond some VERY simple stuff. I'm able to see the elements in Firebug and change them but have no idea how or what to edit in order to make this permanent.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #137574
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Another Control Panel display problem
Ok, so can you give me a link to your website so that I can directly check it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 9 months ago #137605
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Another Control Panel display problem
The CSS code that is causing you this issue is the code from the file "media/com_hikashop/css/frontend_default.css" :
you'll just have to change the background-color property.
Code:
.hikashop_carts .row0, .hikashop_orders .row0 {
background-color: #F0F0F0;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: shinehaid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 9 months ago #137616
by shinehaid
Replied by shinehaid on topic Another Control Panel display problem
Got it. Thanks again Mohamed, you've been great!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds