- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
Call me back AJAX module
12 years 8 months ago #139496
by moneymr
Call me back AJAX module was created by moneymr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
It was great if developers made AJAX Call me back module for HikaShop!
I need it very much almost on every projects.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
It was great if developers made AJAX Call me back module for HikaShop!
I need it very much almost on every projects.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139515
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Call me back AJAX module
Hi,
I will add it to our TODO list.
If you really need it, and need it quick I suggest to post a request on the commercial jobs section of this forum.
I will add it to our TODO list.
If you really need it, and need it quick I suggest to post a request on the commercial jobs section of this forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moneymr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #139553
by moneymr
Replied by moneymr on topic Call me back AJAX module
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds