- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Is Hikashop an annual subscription?
12 years 8 months ago #140490
by mdraeger
Is Hikashop an annual subscription? was created by mdraeger
Hi, I just purchased Hikashop Essential. I noticed some wording that led me to believe that Hikashop is a subscription application - meaning I have to renew my subscription yearly. Can someone confirm that?
Eg. I purchased Essential Jan 22. 2014 for 49 EURO. Do I need to pay again 49 EURO in Jan 22, 2015?
M
Eg. I purchased Essential Jan 22. 2014 for 49 EURO. Do I need to pay again 49 EURO in Jan 22, 2015?
M
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140541
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Is Hikashop an annual subscription?
Hi,
The subscription is for the services (support, updates, cron task, etc).
You do not need to renewal your subscription to continue to use HikaShop.
The renewal is less than the original price. You can see the prices by going in the "My subscription" page.
We propose a "one year" and a "two years" renewals, for the services I mention just above.
For example, the "one year" for HikaShop essential is 20 euros when the "two years" for HikaShop essential is 35 euros.
Kind regards,
The subscription is for the services (support, updates, cron task, etc).
You do not need to renewal your subscription to continue to use HikaShop.
The renewal is less than the original price. You can see the prices by going in the "My subscription" page.
We propose a "one year" and a "two years" renewals, for the services I mention just above.
For example, the "one year" for HikaShop essential is 20 euros when the "two years" for HikaShop essential is 35 euros.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #140833
by mdraeger
Replied by mdraeger on topic Is Hikashop an annual subscription?
Got it. Thanks for clarification.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141963
by wynchcote
Replied by wynchcote on topic Is Hikashop an annual subscription?
On the same subject, I have a customer interested in purchasing Essentials.
What if they decide to upgrade to Business edition half way through the period e.g. 6 months after subscribe abnd pay for one year of Essentials.
Will they be billed for the additional premium (pro rata i.e. extra premium less 50%?
Or will they they have to pay the full premium for Business even though paid full premium for Essentials?
Sorry - could not see an FAQ covering subscription upgrades.
Thanks - Ken
What if they decide to upgrade to Business edition half way through the period e.g. 6 months after subscribe abnd pay for one year of Essentials.
Will they be billed for the additional premium (pro rata i.e. extra premium less 50%?
Or will they they have to pay the full premium for Business even though paid full premium for Essentials?
Sorry - could not see an FAQ covering subscription upgrades.
Thanks - Ken
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141964
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Is Hikashop an annual subscription?
Hi,
The price for the upgrade is fixed but the subscription deadline will be increased.
Regards,
The price for the upgrade is fixed but the subscription deadline will be increased.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds