Skip to main content

Updating stock when received from the vendor

More
12 years 8 months ago #140819 by glemon
When I order products from my supplier/vendor I want to register this in hikashop.
When I receive the items I can click update the status of the supplier-order, and then the inventory get updated. Can look like a customer order, only that it adjusts holdings positive when I set the status status "received".

Is this possible?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #140865 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
I don't think that this will be possible without a lot of code customization, so another solution can be to directly update your product stock by :
- Exporting your CSV file
- Updating your product stock through this CSV file
- Importing your CSV file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum