- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
Question on Hikashop feature
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 8 months ago #141187
by kenneth.er
Question on Hikashop feature was created by kenneth.er
Hi everyone,
I'm new to Hikashop and I have been snooping around the forum, so pardon me if this has been asked numerous time in the past. Does Hikashop or any of its 3rd party features has a drag and drop shopping cart like Ecwid?
Thanks!
I'm new to Hikashop and I have been snooping around the forum, so pardon me if this has been asked numerous time in the past. Does Hikashop or any of its 3rd party features has a drag and drop shopping cart like Ecwid?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141193
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Question on Hikashop feature
Hi,
I do not know a 3rd party feature which allow such thing in HikaShop.
But it is something which can be integrate using the view override, adding some javascript to implement the feature.
Regards,
I do not know a 3rd party feature which allow such thing in HikaShop.
But it is something which can be integrate using the view override, adding some javascript to implement the feature.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kenneth.er
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 22
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 8 months ago #141261
by kenneth.er
Replied by kenneth.er on topic Question on Hikashop feature
Thanks for the reply.
I guess I will just have to try my hand on developing one.
I guess I will just have to try my hand on developing one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds