- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Sales Tax - bug maybe?
12 years 8 months ago #141209
by jrjr
Sales Tax - bug maybe? was created by jrjr
-- url of the page with the problem -- : off line for now
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have my shop set up with one zone/state to be taxed. This works as designed with one minor issue. If a user registers in a non-taxed state, he is not charged tax as designed. Great so far.
If the user changes his state of residence in his profile to the state that IS taxed and then proceeds to checkout, he is not charged the tax. If the user logs out and then logs in again, the tax is charged. Is there a fix for this?
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter: 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I have my shop set up with one zone/state to be taxed. This works as designed with one minor issue. If a user registers in a non-taxed state, he is not charged tax as designed. Great so far.
If the user changes his state of residence in his profile to the state that IS taxed and then proceeds to checkout, he is not charged the tax. If the user logs out and then logs in again, the tax is charged. Is there a fix for this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141232
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales Tax - bug maybe?
Hi,
The taxes are recalculated by HikaShop on each page dynamically. So even if you change the address country via your hikashop user control panel, the taxes will be as they should on the checkout. I've just tested it on our end and indeed, I cannot reproduce what you're talking about.
The taxes are recalculated by HikaShop on each page dynamically. So even if you change the address country via your hikashop user control panel, the taxes will be as they should on the checkout. I've just tested it on our end and indeed, I cannot reproduce what you're talking about.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 8 months ago #141240
by jrjr
Replied by jrjr on topic Sales Tax - bug maybe?
Well, I don't know what to say. It did it several times earlier today but now it seems to function correctly. I appreciate you checking on it! If I have further issues I will let you know.
Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds