- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Ordering without payement
12 years 7 months ago #142438
by mat1207
Ordering without payement was created by mat1207
Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to use Hikashop without any payement module ?
I explain : I would like that my customers order their products, then I receive an email notification with the total and they will pay at the deliver (i bring them the products) ... So i just want a module that present different products, prices, available quantity with a "Command" button whitout payement
Possible ?
Thanks !!
I would like to know if it is possible to use Hikashop without any payement module ?
I explain : I would like that my customers order their products, then I receive an email notification with the total and they will pay at the deliver (i bring them the products) ... So i just want a module that present different products, prices, available quantity with a "Command" button whitout payement
Possible ?
Thanks !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #142444
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Ordering without payement
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds