- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Can't publish content module (Extension Disabled)
12 years 7 months ago #145845
by cramirez
Can't publish content module (Extension Disabled) was created by cramirez
Hi,
I'm trying to add a module with products on the home page, but not success yet.
I created the content module and activated it, I published it in the joomla modules manager but on the status box shows "Unpublished module - Extension Disabled"
I have no idea what I'm missing. Can please anyone help me.
I'm trying to add a module with products on the home page, but not success yet.
I created the content module and activated it, I published it in the joomla modules manager but on the status box shows "Unpublished module - Extension Disabled"
I have no idea what I'm missing. Can please anyone help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #145882
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Can't publish content module (Extension Disabled)
Hi,
And can you delete that module, and create it again ?
And can you delete that module, and create it again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145883
by cramirez
Replied by cramirez on topic Can't publish content module (Extension Disabled)
Hi,
I have created the module again but the problem persists.
I have created the module again but the problem persists.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146002
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can't publish content module (Extension Disabled)
This indicates that the HikaShop Content module has been disabled via the Joomla extensions manager (not the joomla modules manager). Please enable it and that should solve the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #146095
by cramirez
Replied by cramirez on topic Can't publish content module (Extension Disabled)
That was it... Many Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds