Skip to main content

Question on semi pay per view videos!

More
12 years 7 months ago #146559 by ksimpson1986
Hi! On my new website, I will be having guitar lesson videos. Each video will have its own set price of a few bucks each. I want the customer to be able to pay one time for the video to unlock so they can watch it anytime they want as long as they are logged in. The video won't be downloadable, only watchable through the website through their membership. Is this something that's possible for hikashop to help configure? If so, how do I get started? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #146576 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
The solution will probably be to use the "User group after purchase" option of your product configuration page, and restrict the display of your product video to the group that you'll set through the "User group after purchase" option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum