- Posts: 82
- Thank you received: 1
Dashboard and Reports
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #147473
by jmbgreen
Dashboard and Reports was created by jmbgreen
-- HikaShop version -- : business latest
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.x
Hello Hikaguys!
Dashboard is the only place and the only way to display the reports ?
In Joomla 3.2 the way the reports are displayed in combination with the quickicons are "so and so"...
I would imagine this a little bit different.
Basically I would like to have to possibility to customize the dashboard and leave in the main screen only the quickicons.
If possible I would like to have the possibility to display left of right some quick stats, that could change locations with drag and drop.
But for the full reports, I think that a new dedicated page is needed, where reports can be displayed.
These are just a few quick thoughts... because I feel that something is not so pretty and well organized with the dashboard and the reports...
Or is it already possible to create a dedicated reports page and I am just missing that ?
* see why I don't like it in the screen shot attached
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.x
Hello Hikaguys!
Dashboard is the only place and the only way to display the reports ?
In Joomla 3.2 the way the reports are displayed in combination with the quickicons are "so and so"...
I would imagine this a little bit different.
Basically I would like to have to possibility to customize the dashboard and leave in the main screen only the quickicons.
If possible I would like to have the possibility to display left of right some quick stats, that could change locations with drag and drop.
But for the full reports, I think that a new dedicated page is needed, where reports can be displayed.
These are just a few quick thoughts... because I feel that something is not so pretty and well organized with the dashboard and the reports...
Or is it already possible to create a dedicated reports page and I am just missing that ?
* see why I don't like it in the screen shot attached
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by jmbgreen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147478
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Dashboard and Reports
Hi,
We fixed the display of the quick icons in HikaShop 2.3.0 so they can't be display next to the reports but always below.
You can customize the HikaShop dashboard like every HikaShop views. The view is "dashboard | cpanel", you can change it as you want.
Regards,
We fixed the display of the quick icons in HikaShop 2.3.0 so they can't be display next to the reports but always below.
You can customize the HikaShop dashboard like every HikaShop views. The view is "dashboard | cpanel", you can change it as you want.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds