- Posts: 262
- Thank you received: 9
Documentation
12 years 6 months ago #147689
by laurent
Documentation was created by laurent
Hi,
I'm using the check payment method. The documentation does not say about the notification button and about the back url. For the button I guess it well send the customer an email saying the status has changed. But the URL ? when it is used ?
I'm using the check payment method. The documentation does not say about the notification button and about the back url. For the button I guess it well send the customer an email saying the status has changed. But the URL ? when it is used ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 6 months ago #147691
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Documentation
Hi,
Thank you for the feedback. We've added the description for these two options in the documentation.
Thank you for the feedback. We've added the description for these two options in the documentation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: laurent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds