- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 1
Too much confusion at interface.
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #152621
by billkarv
Too much confusion at interface. was created by billkarv
Hello guys,
I really liked Hikashop because is full of features and you give one of the best supports out there, bravo for that.
But I think you really need to simplify the menus. In my opinion you have to compact it a lot. I am searching about something simple (I think) in about 2-3 hours, and all I wanted was to put some filters.
I am thinking to choose another platform next time I have to build an e-shop.
You are really great guys at support and solving problems but too much confusion at interface.
I really liked Hikashop because is full of features and you give one of the best supports out there, bravo for that.
But I think you really need to simplify the menus. In my opinion you have to compact it a lot. I am searching about something simple (I think) in about 2-3 hours, and all I wanted was to put some filters.
I am thinking to choose another platform next time I have to build an e-shop.
You are really great guys at support and solving problems but too much confusion at interface.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by billkarv.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris79
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 5 months ago #152635
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Too much confusion at interface.
Hi,
The filters can be setup via the menu Display>Filters.
We're always open to discussion regarding what we can improve in HikaShop. So if yo have ideas let us know.
The filters can be setup via the menu Display>Filters.
We're always open to discussion regarding what we can improve in HikaShop. So if yo have ideas let us know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds