- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
- flyingplanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #153728
by flyingplanet
Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated was created by flyingplanet
-- url of the page with the problem -- : (hidden)
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi,
I have the same issues with the deposit plugin as the users on this threads:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...t-plugin.html#147828
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s-0-00.html?start=20
They are unsolved.
Basically, when I activate the Deposit plugin, the unit prices are 0.00 in the backend (they are right in the shopping cart and during the checkout process) as well as in any of the confirmation and invoices sent to the customer.
Also, when the payment is made with the paypal plugin, the amount sent to paypal is 0.00, whatever is should be (it's correctly displayed in the shopping cart though).
Not only the products with a deposit amount are affected by this bug, but also any products, even if there no deposit % (full price to be paid). If the deposit plugin is desactivated, it's working again.
I think I might be using an old deposit plugin. How do I know which version of the plugin it is? or could you give me the latest so I try to upgrade it?
If that's not the issue, what's wrong?
Thank you for your help
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business: 2.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.2.3 Stable
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : n/a
Hi,
I have the same issues with the deposit plugin as the users on this threads:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...t-plugin.html#147828
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s-0-00.html?start=20
They are unsolved.
Basically, when I activate the Deposit plugin, the unit prices are 0.00 in the backend (they are right in the shopping cart and during the checkout process) as well as in any of the confirmation and invoices sent to the customer.
Also, when the payment is made with the paypal plugin, the amount sent to paypal is 0.00, whatever is should be (it's correctly displayed in the shopping cart though).
Not only the products with a deposit amount are affected by this bug, but also any products, even if there no deposit % (full price to be paid). If the deposit plugin is desactivated, it's working again.
I think I might be using an old deposit plugin. How do I know which version of the plugin it is? or could you give me the latest so I try to upgrade it?
If that's not the issue, what's wrong?
Thank you for your help
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by flyingplanet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 5 months ago #153821
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
Hi,
Can you :
1. Try it with that deposit version :
2. Show me how did you configured the "deposit" field of the product that you showed me on your screenshot
3. Show me how did you set the "deposit" custom field through "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields"
Thanks.
Can you :
1. Try it with that deposit version :
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
2. Show me how did you configured the "deposit" field of the product that you showed me on your screenshot
3. Show me how did you set the "deposit" custom field through "Hikashop->Display->Custom fields"
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flyingplanet
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- flyingplanet
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #153901
by flyingplanet
Replied by flyingplanet on topic Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
Hi Mohamed!
Thank you! The deposit plugin version you uploaded fixed my problems!
Thank you! The deposit plugin version you uploaded fixed my problems!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227753
by liontv
Replied by liontv on topic Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
Hi, I'm looking for documentation of how to implement this plugin.
1. Install plugin
2. Create custom field
Table: Product - Name column: deposit - Label: deposit - Field Type: text
3. Assign the product value%
4. Refresh screen chekaout <- I got here, and it did not work
what am I doing wrong?
Can you give me more documentation I am beginner.
1. Install plugin
2. Create custom field
Table: Product - Name column: deposit - Label: deposit - Field Type: text
3. Assign the product value%
4. Refresh screen chekaout <- I got here, and it did not work
what am I doing wrong?
Can you give me more documentation I am beginner.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #227872
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
Hello,
Following these steps should have done the job, which deposit value did you set through your product configuration page ?
Also, can you change the quantity of your product in your cart and try it again ?
Thanks.
Following these steps should have done the job, which deposit value did you set through your product configuration page ?
Also, can you change the quantity of your product in your cart and try it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227921
by liontv
Replied by liontv on topic Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
Hello, thank you very much for answering've got it working. But I can not see the results.
I left another message in another related conversation.
You see at what point am. view
view
I hope you can help me.
I left another message in another related conversation.
You see at what point am. view
view
I hope you can help me.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227936
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
Hi,
Please do not mix same related questions in different threads.
Regards,
Please do not mix same related questions in different threads.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228009
by liontv
Replied by liontv on topic Bugs with prices with deposit plugin activated
sorry. never more
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds