- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Pre Order Question re product options/attributes
- davidmayne
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 4 months ago #157551
by davidmayne
Pre Order Question re product options/attributes was created by davidmayne
Hi,
I have many products with the same option/attribute (drop down with many values) that can be selected which will modify the total price. This option/attribute has the same price for many different products. Can I do this within HikaShop and the attribute values modified in only one place and not on a per product basis? Within one shop I tried I was able to add a created attibute to a product via a drop down list that did something similar.
Thanks,
David.
I have many products with the same option/attribute (drop down with many values) that can be selected which will modify the total price. This option/attribute has the same price for many different products. Can I do this within HikaShop and the attribute values modified in only one place and not on a per product basis? Within one shop I tried I was able to add a created attibute to a product via a drop down list that did something similar.
Thanks,
David.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 4 months ago #157559
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Pre Order Question re product options/attributes
Hi David,
Note that to do what you want, the solution will be to :
- Use characteristics
OR
- Add options through the "options" tab of your product configuration page.
Note that to do what you want, the solution will be to :
- Use characteristics
OR
- Add options through the "options" tab of your product configuration page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds