- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 2
cart module code prevents module from being shown
12 years 3 months ago #161621
by Hans987
cart module code prevents module from being shown was created by Hans987
HIka version 2-1-3
I have a problem with the modified code of my cart module (html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php). If I use this modified code, the module contains no html on every non-product pages. On product pages, it works.
If I use no file "cart.php" in the product folder or use an older file, everything is OK.
I can't figure out, which part of the module code erases the complete cart html code, the outer divs should be shown always, right?
Please help!
I have a problem with the modified code of my cart module (html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php). If I use this modified code, the module contains no html on every non-product pages. On product pages, it works.
If I use no file "cart.php" in the product folder or use an older file, everything is OK.
I can't figure out, which part of the module code erases the complete cart html code, the outer divs should be shown always, right?
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 3 months ago #161636
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic cart module code prevents module from being shown
Hi,
I think it's that line:
if ($jinput->get('option', 'default_value', 'filter')=="com_hikashop"){
That if will only run the code inside it if the current component page is a HikaShop page.
I think it's that line:
if ($jinput->get('option', 'default_value', 'filter')=="com_hikashop"){
That if will only run the code inside it if the current component page is a HikaShop page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hans987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds