When printing HS prints code????
12 years 2 months ago #165800
by jameskb
When printing HS prints code???? was created by jameskb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I get no error message
HS prints code that it should not. See the attached png file.
Any ideas??
Thanks for your time.
--
JamesKB
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I get no error message
HS prints code that it should not. See the attached png file.
Any ideas??
Thanks for your time.
--
JamesKB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165848
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic When printing HS prints code????
Hi,
I don't really know from where are coming these lines.
Could you try to change the error reporting level of Joomla to minimum and see if it is still displayed ?
I could be too another component which display such informations, so disabling the extension can be the solution.
I don't really know from where are coming these lines.
Could you try to change the error reporting level of Joomla to minimum and see if it is still displayed ?
I could be too another component which display such informations, so disabling the extension can be the solution.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #165944
by jameskb
Replied by jameskb on topic When printing HS prints code????
Thanks for the reply Xavier.
I have error reporting set at None. The code only displays when you Print or look at Print Preview. See attached png file.
I have error reporting set at None. The code only displays when you Print or look at Print Preview. See attached png file.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by jameskb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #165955
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic When printing HS prints code????
Hi,
Ok, I have reproduced the situation on my end.
We will check that, but why not click on "Invoice" button in the toolbar, and then on the print icon ?
This way you can print the invoice with all the informations directly with a nice display
Ok, I have reproduced the situation on my end.
We will check that, but why not click on "Invoice" button in the toolbar, and then on the print icon ?
This way you can print the invoice with all the informations directly with a nice display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166016
by jameskb
Replied by jameskb on topic When printing HS prints code????
You said......." but why not click on "Invoice" button in the toolbar, and then on the print icon ?"
The answer to that is, because my client does not want to do it that way.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166064
by jameskb
Replied by jameskb on topic When printing HS prints code????
Another interesting fact is that when HS 2.3.2 is running on Joomla! 2.5.x the issue does not exist.
I hope you will have a fix soon. Thanks you for your time.
--
JamesKB
I hope you will have a fix soon. Thanks you for your time.
--
JamesKB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #166019
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic When printing HS prints code????
Hi,
This issue come from the Joomla template, so thanks to edit the backend css file via HikaShop Configuration > Display > CSS and edit "Back-end CSS File" then add the following property at the end:
This issue come from the Joomla template, so thanks to edit the backend css file via HikaShop Configuration > Display > CSS and edit "Back-end CSS File" then add the following property at the end:
Code:
a[href]:after {
content: "" !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #166137
by jameskb
Replied by jameskb on topic When printing HS prints code????
Thanks! Printing issue solved.. Now if you can solve my other issue I would be very happy.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by jameskb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds