Skip to main content

how to arrange the products in columns

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170927 by Elio89
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.pizzastyle.it
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.3

hi, how can I arrange the products in columns?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #170935 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
What do you exactly mean by "in columns" ? Note that if you want to change the way your product listing is displayed, the solution will be to go to your product listing content menu's configuration page, and use the "Type of layout" option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #171158 by Elio89
Excuse me, I have not explained well.
I want to know how to place the product page so that you see the grid, with rows and columns. I have explained myself well? And to be honest I did not find anything ..
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by Elio89.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171176 by Xavier
Hi,

You will have to edit the view in order to customize it.
The view to edit is "product / show_default" and here is documentation about that:
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elio89

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171236 by Elio89
:blush: I can not in any way. I do not have specific skills in php. Can you give me more detailed advice on how to do?

thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171238 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
Giving us more details about what you want to do through some screenshots will probably help us to understand what you want to do :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171874 by Elio89
So, my site is www.pizzastyle.it . now is offiline. I would like that when a user clicks on the product category you want, and it appears to the grid as the photo attached.
With the grid view would avoid the user having to scroll the page too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #171879 by nicolas
There is no need to edit any code in order to do that.
Just edit your product listing menu/module via the menu Display>Content menus/modules of the backend of HikaShop and set the "number of columns" option there to the number of columns you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum