- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop Business Features (Can it do what need?)
12 years 21 hours ago - 12 years 21 hours ago #174230
by BrianB2
HikaShop Business Features (Can it do what need?) was created by BrianB2
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I am trying to set up a small shop i Joomla with HikaShop. I'm using the starter version atm. but if the essential or business version has the features i need, i will buy that.
1) I need to hide prices from guests. (A small edit in listing_price.php can accomplish this in the starter version)
2) I need to limit purchases to a specific registered user group. (Probably also possible with some easy php)
3) I need to add an extra field (VAT number) to the user registration form. (Can't figure out how to do this)
4) The admin needs to get an email whenever a new order is created. (I'm not getting one in the starter version)
5) The admin needs to get an email whenever a new user is created. (I'm not getting one in the starter version)
Is this possible in the essential or the business version? Is it possible in the starter version?
Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
Hi,
I am trying to set up a small shop i Joomla with HikaShop. I'm using the starter version atm. but if the essential or business version has the features i need, i will buy that.
1) I need to hide prices from guests. (A small edit in listing_price.php can accomplish this in the starter version)
2) I need to limit purchases to a specific registered user group. (Probably also possible with some easy php)
3) I need to add an extra field (VAT number) to the user registration form. (Can't figure out how to do this)
4) The admin needs to get an email whenever a new order is created. (I'm not getting one in the starter version)
5) The admin needs to get an email whenever a new user is created. (I'm not getting one in the starter version)
Is this possible in the essential or the business version? Is it possible in the starter version?
Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
Last edit: 12 years 21 hours ago by BrianB2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 21 hours ago #174232
by BrianB2
Replied by BrianB2 on topic HikaShop Business Features (Can it do what need?)
Disregard point 4, i had the mail setup wrong. :oops:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
12 years 18 hours ago #174249
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic HikaShop Business Features (Can it do what need?)
You can definitely do everything on your list with the Business edition.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 12 hours ago #174250
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop Business Features (Can it do what need?)
Hi,
1. You can set price based on usergroups, so no price for guests, only price for registered, then a small translation override is required, or as you said a view override.
2. Can be done with the previous restrictions
3. Via the menu Display > Custom fields, you can add such kind of custom field in the user table.
4. That should already be happening, are you receiving the Joomla emails ? like the one for the registration or another ? We use the Joomla email system, so if you don't receive them, that's potentially because of your settings in Joomla or server.
5. This is more a Joomla issue than a HikaShop one.
hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html
Regards,
1. You can set price based on usergroups, so no price for guests, only price for registered, then a small translation override is required, or as you said a view override.
2. Can be done with the previous restrictions
3. Via the menu Display > Custom fields, you can add such kind of custom field in the user table.
4. That should already be happening, are you receiving the Joomla emails ? like the one for the registration or another ? We use the Joomla email system, so if you don't receive them, that's potentially because of your settings in Joomla or server.
5. This is more a Joomla issue than a HikaShop one.
hikashop.com/extensions/compare-versions.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds