- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Error message after upgrading to version 2.3.3
11 years 11 months ago #174651
by todde9
Error message after upgrading to version 2.3.3 was created by todde9
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.signature-tunes.com/entertainment-mu...nity/983-ace/profile
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/s1ngartf/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1) in /home/s1ngartf/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 533
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/s1ngartf/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1) in /home/s1ngartf/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 508
I am receiving these error messages at the top of the page after upgrading to version 2.3.3. I have searched the internet for a solution but have not management to find one.
I did not have this problem before recently upgrading so even though the error messages are only appearing on some of the JomSocial profile pages I must assume that they are related to HikaShop as they were not there before the upgrade.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 37.0.2062.124
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/s1ngartf/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1) in /home/s1ngartf/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 533
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/s1ngartf/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1) in /home/s1ngartf/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/core.php on line 508
I am receiving these error messages at the top of the page after upgrading to version 2.3.3. I have searched the internet for a solution but have not management to find one.
I did not have this problem before recently upgrading so even though the error messages are only appearing on some of the JomSocial profile pages I must assume that they are related to HikaShop as they were not there before the upgrade.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174658
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error message after upgrading to version 2.3.3
Hi,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
We already fixed the starter package.
Regards,
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3
We already fixed the starter package.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds