- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
The items are not display
11 years 11 months ago #175725
by mirco
The items are not display was created by mirco
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
Hello.
I have a big problem.
When I click on a category nothing appears even if the items are present. My site is:
www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop.html
For example in "Scheda video" there is this:
www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop/produc...k2000d-2gb-pcie.html
What happend?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
Hello.
I have a big problem.
When I click on a category nothing appears even if the items are present. My site is:
www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop.html
For example in "Scheda video" there is this:
www.assistenzainformatica.tv/shop/produc...k2000d-2gb-pcie.html
What happend?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175729
by mirco
Replied by mirco on topic The items are not display
Today expyre my subscription, is this a coincidence?
I renewed it but the problem persist.
I renewed it but the problem persist.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175733
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The items are not display
Hi,
The content of the page is strange ; I suspect a problem linked with Joomla 3.3.4 - 3.3.6
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3 in order to have the patch we made when Joomla 3.3.4 has been published (3 days afters the official release of HikaShop 2.3.3).
And yes, it's a pure coincidence ; there is no code in HikaShop which indicate the date or your subscription or else.
Everybody download the same packages.
Regards,
The content of the page is strange ; I suspect a problem linked with Joomla 3.3.4 - 3.3.6
Please re-download HikaShop 2.3.3 in order to have the patch we made when Joomla 3.3.4 has been published (3 days afters the official release of HikaShop 2.3.3).
And yes, it's a pure coincidence ; there is no code in HikaShop which indicate the date or your subscription or else.
Everybody download the same packages.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #175775
by mirco
Replied by mirco on topic The items are not display
I downloaded the file and reinstall it but the problem persist.
Do I have to uninstall Hikashop before reinstall it?
Is there a risk of losing data?
Do I have to uninstall Hikashop before reinstall it?
Is there a risk of losing data?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by mirco.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176080
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The items are not display
Hi,
You do not need to uninstall HikaShop to update it.
If you delete HikaShop, we do not delete the HikaShop tables in the database (in case that it was a mistake) but it's not something recommended.
I'll send a message to Nicolas so he will take a look at your website.
Regards,
You do not need to uninstall HikaShop to update it.
If you delete HikaShop, we do not delete the HikaShop tables in the database (in case that it was a mistake) but it's not something recommended.
I'll send a message to Nicolas so he will take a look at your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds