- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 0
Change Currency Switcher Module style
11 years 11 months ago #176553
by DimLVL
Change Currency Switcher Module style was created by DimLVL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176575
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change Currency Switcher Module style
Hi,
You can edit the file "modules\mod_hikashop_currency\tmpl\default.php".
The best way will be to create an override in the template folder in order to not loose the changes when updating.
You can edit the file "modules\mod_hikashop_currency\tmpl\default.php".
The best way will be to create an override in the template folder in order to not loose the changes when updating.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #176813
by DimLVL
Replied by DimLVL on topic Change Currency Switcher Module style
Unfortunately I don't php almost at all. I've tried to understand the code couple of hours and unsuccessfuly. The problem is that it's definitely not html and there is no SELECT tags
May be there is any link, which activates currencies? Just to make simple links and that's all. I need EUR, USD and GBP. I will appriciate, if you could provide me any additional information.
I have bad experience working with freelancers and I want to try solve everything by myself now.
I have bad experience working with freelancers and I want to try solve everything by myself now.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by DimLVL.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176823
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change Currency Switcher Module style
Hi,
The modification necessary to reach your result will require PHP, HTML and JavaScript knowledge and is not just a 2 lines change.
You can contact our partners for a quote if you need help on that customization: www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
They are very professional.
The modification necessary to reach your result will require PHP, HTML and JavaScript knowledge and is not just a 2 lines change.
You can contact our partners for a quote if you need help on that customization: www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html
They are very professional.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds