- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 1
can't return to home page from product page
- geeksonthebeach
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179049
by geeksonthebeach
can't return to home page from product page was created by geeksonthebeach
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
wildeandsparrow.gotbdev.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Greetings,
On mobile, when in a product page I can't return to the homepage. I click on the mobile menu icon, it shows the home page as selected, however the address bar shows /components/hikashop/product/xxx... I can go do a different menu item, but not home. Not sure if this is a joomla setting or a hikashop setting (or a template setting).
Suggestions?
Thanks!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Greetings,
On mobile, when in a product page I can't return to the homepage. I click on the mobile menu icon, it shows the home page as selected, however the address bar shows /components/hikashop/product/xxx... I can go do a different menu item, but not home. Not sure if this is a joomla setting or a hikashop setting (or a template setting).
Suggestions?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179052
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic can't return to home page from product page
Hi,
The home page and the menu are not related to HikaShop.
It is related to your template and the way that the dropdown is managed.
Regards,
The home page and the menu are not related to HikaShop.
It is related to your template and the way that the dropdown is managed.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds