Skip to main content

If Hikashop can support member account balance?

More
11 years 10 months ago #179571 by weitz
Hi Hikashop

If Hikashop or commercial version can support member account balance? means members can charge money to their account, and buy stuff directly without any payment portal.

thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179579 by Xavier
Hi,

I think that using AlphaUserPoints and the "User points" plugin will allow what you need.
Thanks to alphaUserPoints the customer should be able to add points to its account and then when checking out the user points plugin allow to use these points to pay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: weitz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #179920 by weitz
Thanks Man, sorry that I didn't notice your reply during weekend, I'll try AlphaUserPoint soon :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum