Skip to main content

HTML displayed in popups

More
11 years 8 months ago #186562 by shor014
-- url of the page with the problem -- : teamfitnessnutrition.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 39.0.2171.71
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error Message

In all the HikaShop popups I get a lot of JQuery and JS script displayed along with the popup dialog. I am not sure if this is a template or js problem.

Thanks,

Shawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186605 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic HTML displayed in popups
Hi,

This javascript don't seem to be coming from HikaShop.
We don't use jQuery directly, we use an abstraction with hkjQuery. And the events are plugged on an element with the id "mailto2ce" which looks like code from a mail extension.

Please try to disable the extension with that kind of name.

Do you have edited the view "checkout / notice" in HikaShop ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #186755 by shor014
Replied by shor014 on topic HTML displayed in popups
Thank you, after you replied I realized I had an optimization plugin installed that was messing with the JS. I have it working now. Thanks for the quick response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum