- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
I need configure user Group for buyers.
11 years 8 months ago #186878
by redlo
I need configure user Group for buyers. was created by redlo
-- HikaShop version -- : hikashop business
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I need configure user Group for buyers.
¿Is posible?
Hello, with my version license Hikashop business I need ti creat user group(s) to buyers.
I have read that with my version can be done, but can not find documentation. I need to create a linkage groups to integrate payplans of www.readybytes.net .
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I need configure user Group for buyers.
¿Is posible?
Hello, with my version license Hikashop business I need ti creat user group(s) to buyers.
I have read that with my version can be done, but can not find documentation. I need to create a linkage groups to integrate payplans of www.readybytes.net .
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #186885
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic I need configure user Group for buyers.
Hello,
Note that Hikashop use Joomla users so you'll just have to create a Joomla user group and add your users to it.
Note that Hikashop use Joomla users so you'll just have to create a Joomla user group and add your users to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186965
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic I need configure user Group for buyers.
Additionally, you have in the product add/edit page a field named "User group after purchase" with which you can have customers who bought this specific product automatically added to a specific user group of your choice. Just click the "Custom" option and select a user group.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188386
by arveni
Replied by arveni on topic I need configure user Group for buyers.
check this extensions.j
oomla.org/extensions/extensi...oup-ftw-for-hikashop
. It could be helpful as well
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds