- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Age lock and Hikashop
11 years 8 months ago #187872
by neo191987
Age lock and Hikashop was created by neo191987
Hello is it possible to use
Age lock
in hikashop. I want to hide a product until the user enters his date of birth.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187886
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Age lock and Hikashop
Hi,
I can't say if "age lock" is compatible with HikaShop.
But if it change the Joomla user group, you can use the ACL on the HikaShop products.
Regards,
I can't say if "age lock" is compatible with HikaShop.
But if it change the Joomla user group, you can use the ACL on the HikaShop products.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds