- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
resize module
- gioferrario@gmail.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #190006
by gioferrario@gmail.com
resize module was created by gioferrario@gmail.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Good evening you can resize the filter module on a site responsive?
Good evening, I have two problems 1. You can resize the filter module on a site responsive?
2. confirmation pop up to the conditions of sale does not open. I connect an article, that it works, but when I try to arire conditions to be confirmed in order to complete the purchase darkens the whole page as if you were to open a pop up but actually opens a corner at the bottom left that does not sees. I enclose both the images of the problems
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.35
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Crome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Good evening you can resize the filter module on a site responsive?
Good evening, I have two problems 1. You can resize the filter module on a site responsive?
2. confirmation pop up to the conditions of sale does not open. I connect an article, that it works, but when I try to arire conditions to be confirmed in order to complete the purchase darkens the whole page as if you were to open a pop up but actually opens a corner at the bottom left that does not sees. I enclose both the images of the problems
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190009
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic resize module
Hi,
1. That comes from the CSS of your template which forces the width of the selects and inputs on your frontend and which doesn't switch to the mobile version for middle sized peripherals.
I guess they didn't anticipate that you would display a module on the side of the website with inputs or selects.
You can fix that by adding such CSS:
input, select{ width: auto !important; }
but the best would be to contact your template developer.
2. That's an issue with the template not supporting bootstrap popups properly. Change the "popup mode" option of the HikaShop configuration to "mootools" and the popup should display correctly.
1. That comes from the CSS of your template which forces the width of the selects and inputs on your frontend and which doesn't switch to the mobile version for middle sized peripherals.
I guess they didn't anticipate that you would display a module on the side of the website with inputs or selects.
You can fix that by adding such CSS:
input, select{ width: auto !important; }
but the best would be to contact your template developer.
2. That's an issue with the template not supporting bootstrap popups properly. Change the "popup mode" option of the HikaShop configuration to "mootools" and the popup should display correctly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gioferrario@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds