Skip to main content

Stock quantity in Dashboard widget

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191303 by fak
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

In the dashboard I would like to see a widget with the quantity /number of items in stock.
The quantity would be equal to the amount in the product view.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by fak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #191321 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,
There is no option to display items in stock for the moment on reports. We'll continue through that thread : www.hikashop.com/forum/reports-statistic...rt-cumulatively.html
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #192545 by Jackson1
I would also like to see this
Clash Of Kings Cheats
But I guess this will not happen :( :( !
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by Jackson1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #192552 by nicolas
Well, why not, but I don't see the point since the products listing already has that information displayed for your products. So you can already, rather easily see the stock of each product in your shop.
If you could give more details on why you think it would be a good idea, maybe it could change my mind on the subject. I'm open to ideas :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #196206 by Jackson1
I like a mod who is open too ideas and feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum