Skip to main content

How to display *contact* custom fields ?

More
11 years 6 months ago #194776 by dezajn
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 36.0.1

Hello,

I created a contact.
I created a menu item to display the contact.
I created a custom contact field. I selected yes on "display on public view" (Afficher dans la partie publique).
On the frontend, when I click on the menu, the contact informations are displayed (in the hikashop module content) BUT not the custom field !

What should I do ?

Best regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194803 by dezajn
Hello,

I made a mistake : you need to create a menu link to hikashop/contact, not to joomla/contact.

Custom fields are added automatically in the hikashop/contact page.
You can edit the view product/contact to change the displayed informations.

But now I have 3 more questions :
- How can I mark an item as required or not required ?
- How can I add captcha. (Captcha is already installed an operationnal in my other pages)
- How can I have multiple contact pages (I probably need 2 or 3) ?

Best regards
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by dezajn. Reason: typos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #194804 by dezajn
Hello,

I am looking at product/contact.php : this view is used to create a contact from a specific product. So it's not a good solution for my needs :
- Contact with general question (I'll use Joomla/contact for that)
- Contact to request a custom made product. I need "custom fields" so the customer will know what options he can ask or not.
-> Should I use Hikashop or another plugin forthe last one ?

Best regards
Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by dezajn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #194811 by Jerome
Hi,

1/ You can edit a contact custom field and change his configuration. Like the "required" setting.

2/ HikaShop have a re-captcha plugin which is compatible with the registration (hikashop/joomla), the contact page (hikashop/joomla), etc.

3/ The contact page can be use in a generic mode and for a contact about a specific product.
When using that last one, you can filter the contact custom field depending the product and the product category.
So you can add some specific fields for products in a specific category ; field which will be hidden otherwise.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dezajn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum