- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 2
Auctions
11 years 5 months ago #198469
by bw92116
-- HikaShop version -- : Hikashop Essential 2.4.0
Do you think you will ever offer auction capability in Hikashop?
I have been using jAuction but I am not satisfied with it.
I would really like to have all items in one shop, with some items sold as regular produts and other items sold at auction.
I was just wondering if you will be offering this in the future.
Thanks
Do you think you will ever offer auction capability in Hikashop?
I have been using jAuction but I am not satisfied with it.
I would really like to have all items in one shop, with some items sold as regular produts and other items sold at auction.
I was just wondering if you will be offering this in the future.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #198474
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
We are currently developping HikaAuction which should have a beta version available when we will be able too.
I prefer to not give any schedule anymore because I'm not in charge of the development and I can't give date on something I do not work on.
Regards,
We are currently developping HikaAuction which should have a beta version available when we will be able too.
I prefer to not give any schedule anymore because I'm not in charge of the development and I can't give date on something I do not work on.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds