- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 8
Issues checking out on an iPad
11 years 3 months ago #204151
by vanboke
Issues checking out on an iPad was created by vanboke
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : iPad iOS 8
I have an odd issue, that I can't see any mention of in the forums, so I thought I would ask.
I have found that users of iPads are having a hard time checking out. What is happening is that when a user is checking out and trying to enter in their address, they try to enter a field to enter the data asked for (address for example) and they can't enter anything. You can click on the field, but it never goes into edit mode, and the keyboard never appears to enter text into the field.
I have replicated this on my iPad as well as my wife's. AND it only happens on this one website. Any others I have built using HikaShop don't have this issue at all. Although this one website is the only one currently running HikaShop on Joomla 3.
Has anyone ever seen this? Anyone have any idea what is causing this?
Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : iPad iOS 8
I have an odd issue, that I can't see any mention of in the forums, so I thought I would ask.
I have found that users of iPads are having a hard time checking out. What is happening is that when a user is checking out and trying to enter in their address, they try to enter a field to enter the data asked for (address for example) and they can't enter anything. You can click on the field, but it never goes into edit mode, and the keyboard never appears to enter text into the field.
I have replicated this on my iPad as well as my wife's. AND it only happens on this one website. Any others I have built using HikaShop don't have this issue at all. Although this one website is the only one currently running HikaShop on Joomla 3.
Has anyone ever seen this? Anyone have any idea what is causing this?
Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204188
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issues checking out on an iPad
Hi,
We don't have any iPad at hand and cannot replicate with the other devices we have on our end. So hard to help I'm afraid
We don't have any iPad at hand and cannot replicate with the other devices we have on our end. So hard to help I'm afraid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds