- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 9
backend popups only half showing
11 years 3 months ago #204361
by huwhuw
backend popups only half showing was created by huwhuw
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi I am using ISIS template in the backend with css for backend set to "default"
When i click on the edit icon /or pencil icon e.g to select an image for the shipping type a popup appears but is set halfway off the screen.
I tried updating the isis template from github but the result is the same.
I have to put a fix like so into isis template.css to override the hikashop css
#modal-category_add_button
{margin-left:0px!important;}
Is there a css fix for this for hikashop which will do all popups? or is there a custom css you can suggest which will fix all popus
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi I am using ISIS template in the backend with css for backend set to "default"
When i click on the edit icon /or pencil icon e.g to select an image for the shipping type a popup appears but is set halfway off the screen.
I tried updating the isis template from github but the result is the same.
I have to put a fix like so into isis template.css to override the hikashop css
#modal-category_add_button
{margin-left:0px!important;}
Is there a css fix for this for hikashop which will do all popups? or is there a custom css you can suggest which will fix all popus
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204371
by huwhuw
Replied by huwhuw on topic backend popups only half showing
Ok I fixed it with
.modal
{margin-left:250px!important;}
.modal
{margin-left:250px!important;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #204373
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic backend popups only half showing
Hi,
We don't have that issue on our end and we are using the ISIS template too.
Please give us more informations about your operating system, it is Max OS right ? and about the used browser.
Does that happen with another browser too ?
You can potentially try to add the following css rule:
We don't have that issue on our end and we are using the ISIS template too.
Please give us more informations about your operating system, it is Max OS right ? and about the used browser.
Does that happen with another browser too ?
You can potentially try to add the following css rule:
Code:
body #hikashop_main_content div.modal{margin-left:0px!important;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds