- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
problem with menu in Isis template
11 years 3 months ago #205891
by pymgym
problem with menu in Isis template was created by pymgym
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
Recently I upgraded (successfully at last) my site from joomla 2.5 to 3.4.1.
But I have a problem with isis template. The menu below tabs position is fixed in my backend. I send you 2 screenshots (#1 - #2).
I looked for a solution in forum and found it but the option "menu position" in general display options don't display in my backend (I send you another screenshot - #3)
Thanks you in advance for your help.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Hi,
Recently I upgraded (successfully at last) my site from joomla 2.5 to 3.4.1.
But I have a problem with isis template. The menu below tabs position is fixed in my backend. I send you 2 screenshots (#1 - #2).
I looked for a solution in forum and found it but the option "menu position" in general display options don't display in my backend (I send you another screenshot - #3)
Thanks you in advance for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205904
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic problem with menu in Isis template
Hi,
Please check the backend CSS file that you are using.
It looks like you do not have the "default" one which contains CSS rules for the configuration sub menu.
Regards,
Please check the backend CSS file that you are using.
It looks like you do not have the "default" one which contains CSS rules for the configuration sub menu.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pymgym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 3 months ago #205973
by pymgym
Replied by pymgym on topic problem with menu in Isis template
:oops: :oops:
Fixed. Thanks.
I was using a custom CSS file in the backend (but I don't know why I changed it :S )
Fixed. Thanks.
I was using a custom CSS file in the backend (but I don't know why I changed it :S )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds