Skip to main content

Change layout of "Totals" section of order emails

More
11 years 3 months ago #206577 by netpastor
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1

I would like to rearrange the order that the shipping and coupon totals are displayed in order emails.
I have changed the display for HIKASHOP_COUPON to" Shipping Discount" with a language override.

My coupon is a discount on shipping, so I want to have it display after the shipping amount.
I have been able to change it for the cart display but can't work out how to do it for emails.
So I want the order of totals in the email to be the same order as in the cart.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206589 by Xavier
Hi,

So you have to edit the preload part of the email, and change the order of the "$cartFooters[]" elements as you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: netpastor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum