- Posts: 293
- Thank you received: 9
[SOLVED] Which SEF Component Works with HikaShop
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208020
by MSTACE
[SOLVED] Which SEF Component Works with HikaShop was created by MSTACE
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
Which SEO/SEF component is totally compatible with HikaShop?
I have had a lot of trouble getting sh404SEF to work completely.
Most things work, but it breaks other things (like the Cart module).
Any programs that have worked for people?
Which SEO/SEF component is totally compatible with HikaShop?
I have had a lot of trouble getting sh404SEF to work completely.
Most things work, but it breaks other things (like the Cart module).
Any programs that have worked for people?
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by MSTACE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208029
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Which SEO/SEF Component Works with HikaShop?
Hi,
We know many users of HikaShop use sh404sef without problem with the cart module.
It should work just fine.
The normal SEF system of Joomla also works fine.
I know that JoomSef has a specific integration with HikaShop:
www.artio.net/e-shop/joomla-extensions/j...-joomsef-4-extension
Other than that, I don't know any other SEF systems myself and I mainly use the default SEF system of Joomla.
We know many users of HikaShop use sh404sef without problem with the cart module.
It should work just fine.
The normal SEF system of Joomla also works fine.
I know that JoomSef has a specific integration with HikaShop:
www.artio.net/e-shop/joomla-extensions/j...-joomsef-4-extension
Other than that, I don't know any other SEF systems myself and I mainly use the default SEF system of Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #208067
by MSTACE
Replied by MSTACE on topic Which SEO/SEF Component Works with HikaShop?
I got sh404sef to work with the cart now.
In Configuration/By Component the Ajax section needs to be set to: 'Use Joomla Router'.
Also, Hikashop and Users must also be set to 'Use Joomla Router'.
In Configuration/By Component the Ajax section needs to be set to: 'Use Joomla Router'.
Also, Hikashop and Users must also be set to 'Use Joomla Router'.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 months ago #210182
by iedwards
Replied by iedwards on topic Which SEO/SEF Component Works with HikaShop?
But surely by using Joomla router you are bypassing SH404SEF and would get the same URL's as if you just used Joomla default SEF?
Hikashop is really bad at SEF, almost a deal breaker for me at the moment.
Ian
Hikashop is really bad at SEF, almost a deal breaker for me at the moment.
Ian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds