- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Which version of HikaShop products to buy?
- reasonrocks
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #211883
by reasonrocks
Which version of HikaShop products to buy? was created by reasonrocks
Hi guys.
I've decided on using hikashop essential/business + hiramarket.
Question 1: [strike]What I'm wondering about is whether I will need 'business' for hiramarket FE, as hiramarket FE states "Full ACL system: limit the rights of the users in the front-end edition" but only 'business' has "Compatibilty with Joomla ACL system". [/strike] Seems like the business edition satisfies another need of mine -- handling of whole sale prices, so moot now.
Question 2: [strike] Say I want to sell coffee bags. It comes with various roasting types (light, medium, medium-dark, dark) and weight (250g, 500g, 1kg,2kg). Im kinda new to ecommerce so correct me if i use the incorrect terminologies. But the roasting types are attributes that don't affect the price, but when I change the weights I want the price to change. The more heavier it is the more expensive it should be! This should be possible in the paid versions of HikaShop, but how easy is it to implement?[/strike] Looks easy
.
Thank you
I've decided on using hikashop essential/business + hiramarket.
Question 1: [strike]What I'm wondering about is whether I will need 'business' for hiramarket FE, as hiramarket FE states "Full ACL system: limit the rights of the users in the front-end edition" but only 'business' has "Compatibilty with Joomla ACL system". [/strike] Seems like the business edition satisfies another need of mine -- handling of whole sale prices, so moot now.
Question 2: [strike] Say I want to sell coffee bags. It comes with various roasting types (light, medium, medium-dark, dark) and weight (250g, 500g, 1kg,2kg). Im kinda new to ecommerce so correct me if i use the incorrect terminologies. But the roasting types are attributes that don't affect the price, but when I change the weights I want the price to change. The more heavier it is the more expensive it should be! This should be possible in the paid versions of HikaShop, but how easy is it to implement?[/strike] Looks easy
Thank you
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by reasonrocks. Reason: Resolved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #211906
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Which version of HikaShop products to buy?
Hi,
Q1. That's right, the ACL on prices is provided by HikaShop Bussiness.
HikaMarket have his own ACL system but it's to set the rights on each elements that store managers (or vendors) can access.
Q2. Using variants (characteristics) you can affect the price (and quantity) ; using item custom fields you won't affect the price (or quantity).
When you got the concept, it is not complicated
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Regards,
Q1. That's right, the ACL on prices is provided by HikaShop Bussiness.
HikaMarket have his own ACL system but it's to set the rights on each elements that store managers (or vendors) can access.
Q2. Using variants (characteristics) you can affect the price (and quantity) ; using item custom fields you won't affect the price (or quantity).
When you got the concept, it is not complicated
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/fr/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds