- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Registration Form Titles Missing During Checkout?
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #212973
by sahiphop
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mgcleanersllc.com/registration
Hey all I need some help. I'm having trouble with the user registration form that started to mess up after I installed Hikashop: mgcleanersllc.com/registration
Basically, it won't show the titles of each form input box on the registration form. This is happening upon checkout in which I need customers to register in order to get their name and shipping address.
Can someone please take a look and help me?
Here it is in case you missed the link: mgcleanersllc.com/registration
Thank you so much for any help you can provide!
Hey all I need some help. I'm having trouble with the user registration form that started to mess up after I installed Hikashop: mgcleanersllc.com/registration
Basically, it won't show the titles of each form input box on the registration form. This is happening upon checkout in which I need customers to register in order to get their name and shipping address.
Can someone please take a look and help me?
Here it is in case you missed the link: mgcleanersllc.com/registration
Thank you so much for any help you can provide!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by sahiphop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213003
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Registration Form Titles Missing During Checkout?
Hi,
Your template's CSS on line 71 in file mgcleanersllc.com/templates/beez5/css/template.css says
However it got there, you want to get rid of that line. The labels will show fine then, and you can focus on fixing the other CSS issues.
Your template's CSS on line 71 in file mgcleanersllc.com/templates/beez5/css/template.css says
Code:
label {
display: none !important;
}
However it got there, you want to get rid of that line. The labels will show fine then, and you can focus on fixing the other CSS issues.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 1 month ago #213036
by sahiphop
Goodness you have no idea how long I've been struggling with this problem... THANK YOU!
That was exactly it. I removed that code and the problem is now solved. Thanks again!
Replied by sahiphop on topic [SOLVED] Registration Form Titles Missing During Checkout?
lousyfool wrote: Hi,
Your template's CSS on line 71 in file mgcleanersllc.com/templates/beez5/css/template.css saysCode:label { display: none !important; }
However it got there, you want to get rid of that line. The labels will show fine then, and you can focus on fixing the other CSS issues.
Goodness you have no idea how long I've been struggling with this problem... THANK YOU!
That was exactly it. I removed that code and the problem is now solved. Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds