- Posts: 9
- Thank you received: 0
error display in creation new order
10 years 8 months ago #227295
by handlyweb
error display in creation new order was created by handlyweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Good morning, I'm in big trouble.
When I enter the voice orders and create a new order, click on the edit icon fields and I get a pop-up window without any white field to fill them information to add. First I remember that pop out where I could add text, and now completely blank page. Even when I try to print the invoice, email, or click the text received Shipping window appears white. How can I solve this problem? I really need to solve soon. I attach images to understand. Thanks in advance, I await your precious news, thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Good morning, I'm in big trouble.
When I enter the voice orders and create a new order, click on the edit icon fields and I get a pop-up window without any white field to fill them information to add. First I remember that pop out where I could add text, and now completely blank page. Even when I try to print the invoice, email, or click the text received Shipping window appears white. How can I solve this problem? I really need to solve soon. I attach images to understand. Thanks in advance, I await your precious news, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227301
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error display in creation new order
Hi,
You will find several dozen of threads talking about a popup issue.
That issue is related to Joomla 3.4.x
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
PS : Please avoid the creation of topic with full uppercase title.
You will find several dozen of threads talking about a popup issue.
That issue is related to Joomla 3.4.x
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html
Regards,
PS : Please avoid the creation of topic with full uppercase title.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227503
by handlyweb
Replied by handlyweb on topic error display in creation new order
Many thanks, apologizes uppercase, actually it means yelling and not correct! Thanks again
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227505
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error display in creation new order
Hi,
No problem
Regards,
No problem
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds