- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 3
hikashop_config table size
- Thierry H.
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #228406
by Thierry H.
hikashop_config table size was created by Thierry H.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi,
After having struggled against modules in administration (I had discovered 75000 hikashop content modules "Associated products listing for category listing menu 450" in modules admin panel), I suppressed them with SQL command.
(cf : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...fonctionne-plus.html )
Now I'm wondering if it's normal to have a hikashop_config table with 76000 lines (122 Mo) and thousands of lines quite identicals (cf attachement).
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 9.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
Hi,
After having struggled against modules in administration (I had discovered 75000 hikashop content modules "Associated products listing for category listing menu 450" in modules admin panel), I suppressed them with SQL command.
(cf : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...fonctionne-plus.html )
Now I'm wondering if it's normal to have a hikashop_config table with 76000 lines (122 Mo) and thousands of lines quite identicals (cf attachement).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228410
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hikashop_config table size
Hi,
These are the settings of these modules.
They are not used anymore with HikaShop 2.6.1 so you should be able to remove them without any side effect.
These are the settings of these modules.
They are not used anymore with HikaShop 2.6.1 so you should be able to remove them without any side effect.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds